Wednesday, December 24, 2008

x-mas


Above, Melissa and I react to the completely abysmal play of the Blue Jackets last night. Epic hockey fail. :-(


Christmas eve...it's raining in Columbus. Last night everything was covered in a nice slippery sheet of ice.

The end of the quarter was not quite what I wanted it to be. I should have worked harder, and will resolve to do so next quarter. I think the senioritis has set in. I just want to be done. I am starting to map out my next steps, and plan where I will go next in my career. It's exciting and scary and there are lots of questions running through my head, but I'm trying to take it one step at a time.

Not going to lie...I've been a little down the past couple of weeks. Kinda sucks. Work has been fine, haven't been doing a whole lot of socializing, and I've been *really* tired. The cats seem to be getting into slightly less trouble which is nice.

Hanukkah started on Sunday night, and we did a little family celebrating. There was a lot going on since Melissa had just gotten home and then was leaving for Missouri early the next morning, so it wasn't very elaborate...which is ok. :-) Family time is always nice.

Lighting the candles and saying the blessings


Fun with camera timer


Latke time!


Yum, yum, yum





Latkes and sour cream...not healthy in any way, but SO DELICIOUS!!!




Now I'm headed over to Mom and Dad's to have some dinner, then back home, hopefully to see Melissa and Matt.

Just wanting to feel a little holiday spirit, instead of so down and blue.

No comments: