Wednesday, December 24, 2008

thanksgiving recap...finally...

Wowza...it's been a crazy couple of weeks. I can't believe it's Christmas eve. I'm excited to go to Texas on Sunday. I am way behind on updating this thing!!

First up, I feel compelled to share some pictures from Thanksgiving, even though it's almost a month in the past. I had such a great time...


While shopping for squash casserole supplies...Dundees are everywhere!


We got to see two hockey games during the week It's the favorite way for the Bornstein family to celebrate any occasion.



Cooking for Thanksgiving is always lots of fun - Ben and Mom were joking about something here. I swear, I did more than just take pictures, I helped prepare as well!


Dad needed a break to check up with his crackberry.


My sister Melissa, Caleb her boyfriend, my best friend Melissa and her boyfriend Matt were also on hand for activities of thankfulness.


Here's a view of the table, post nom.



Two goobers at a hockey game.


No comments: