Saturday, December 6, 2008

Furry monsters




It snowed most of the day today, and although snow in Columbus can be a royal pain in the ass, it is also very pretty to look at. While driving around today I saw many accidents, including a car that was almost in the Olentangy river after sliding off of 315. I myself almost rear ended someone on my way down the little hill where Kenny Road hits Bethel. Luckily I was able to stop my car in time, and promptly told Ben I should probably call him later and not talk on the phone while driving in the snow. Yes, I am bad.

This snowy weather is lovely to look at when you are warm inside, although I admit it makes me wish I had a physicist to snuggle with. Poor guy, he's suffering through "winter" in California...ya know, the whole wearing shorts and riding his bike thing.

The Blue Jackets are playing tonight in LA. Hoping for good things.

The cats were being rather cute today, so I snapped a couple pictures.





Mom and I were going to go to Winterfair today, but with the snow and crazy driving, we decided to stay in. We had a nice dinner and then hung out while I did laundry. Mom did some work while I continued my crafting endeavors. I am going to have to make another trip by JoAnne's tomorrow morning to pick up some more supplies.

Here's another sneak peak at my crafty-ness.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww...I miss noodle.