Friday, November 14, 2008

we now interrupt your crazy week for an evening of relaxation


Friday...whew...

So week 8 of the quarter has ended and I am feeling like things with my classes *somewhat* under control. I've got quite a bit coming up in french class this week, but I think it should be do-able.

On the job front - I am transitioning yet again. Starting Monday I'm going to be a minion of the coffee monster yet again - going back to Starbucks. I'm actually really excited about it. Well, excited about everything but having to get up at ungodly hours. I'm sure it will be an adjustment.

The Blue Jackets spanked the Sabres tonight 6-1. Granted, Sabre goalie, Patrick Lalime hadn't played in a couple weeks...but the Sabres are one of the best teams in the eastern conference. We beat them in Buffalo which is an added bonus. Yay road win! 4-1-1 in our last 6 games. That's not too shabby. Hopefully we can make a strong showing tomorrow against the Wild.

One of the great benefits of dating someone with good taste in music is that you get introduced to great new artists. I'm enjoying my "weekend" this evening by becoming more familiar with the music of Joshua Radin. It's been a while since I've discovered an artist where I can really listen to every song on their album without wanting to skip any. Thank you Mr. Physicist!

It's going to be a long week for sure, but after a good workout this afternoon, a decisive Blue Jackets victory and a relaxing evening of listening to music, I think I will be up for the challenge.

1 comment:

? said...

Hello b
My first time on here. This is an introductory comment!
Seems we share some interests and I would like to exchange links to return?
Best wishes