Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Carry the Flag!


Epic Blue Jackets victory tonight. Sadly I wasn't there, but I watched excitedly from home. We conquered the evil Dead Things (also known as the Red Wings) in a 3-2 overtime victory. All three goals courtesy of Rick Nash. I so wish I could have been there to scream my head off and watch the hats rain from the sky as the cannon sounded to signify the overtime victory. These are two huge points to kick off the second half of the season. I was hoping Chimera might get a goal in his first game back after injury, but it's all good. Captain Nash took care of business. My boys need to keep playing like this. It's pretty exciting to be a Jackets fan right now.

In other icey news...the weather is horrible. Rehearsals for the play were canceled tonight, and it looks like OSU students will be the only people in the city who have classes tomorrow...unless there's some sort of miracle which would be a-maz-ing.

I was informed today I have a new manager at work...this came as a surprise. Hopefully all will still be ok.

Gotta get to bed soon...need to take a shower...but before I do...

GO BLUE JACKETS!!!


*edited to add: HOLY SHIT - OSU closed...no class tomorrow. Sweeeeeeet!

No comments: