Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow day!


It's always nice to find out the night before that you don't have classes the next day. Columbus was under a level 2 snow emergency today, which meant quite a few people were staying put. It's days like today that leave me wishing I had a fireplace to snuggle up in front of (and maybe a physicist to snuggle up with) but either way, there's something very nice about being able to look out the window at pretty snow and know you really don't have to go anywhere. I've got good food to cook for dinner tonight (thanks to some exotic spices) and a new episode of Lost to look forward to. All and all, a nice day.

Here's a peek at the winter wonderland that is Columbus. With that crazy cold snap and now a good storm, I think it's safe to say I am ready for spring.





It wasn't all snow...we got a decent amount of ice as well. It makes the trees all pretty.



It also makes my car icy...I'm pretty sure I just put off the inevitable frustration of cleaning it off by not doing it today...Oh well. I'll worry about it tomorrow.






Here's hoping driving is better tomorrow, but for tonight, I'm ready for an evening in.

No comments: