Thursday, January 15, 2009

seriously?!?


It is 11:10 on Thursday evening in Columbus, Ohio. The temperature is -8 degrees...with windchill...wait for it...a delightfully face-melting -30. That's right. Negative-fucking-THIRTY. Let's just say I am not at all amused by the prospect of a full day traipsing around campus tomorrow. I have no idea if it can even reach the point where OSU closes because of cold temperatures...I am currently pondering how many layers of clothes I can wear and still be able to zip up my coat. I'm thinking at least two pairs of pants and three shirts...probably two pairs of socks. I wish I had goggles.

I also wish I had a physicist to keep me warm on a night like this. Nash and Noodle will be nice to cuddle with tonight.

Is it spring yet?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww come on. The snow is charming. I love you :)