Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Holy shnikes...

It's been forever and a day...yet this blog will not be forgotten!

I'm writing from OSU campus. Yes, I did manage to graduate, but now I am continuing my schooling with more OSU classes towards the Bachelors Plus program at Ashland U. I'm going to get certified to teach 7-12 language arts and theatre. Woot woot woot.

Right now I feel so tired...there's no way possible that I could update completely right now seeing as how it's been 10 months since I last wrote in this blog. I'm sure I'll get caught up with things eventually.

Hopefully I'll be bringing my other blog to life as well - The Glitter Ninja Gazette where I will chronicle my crafting endeavors. I was the very happy recipient of a sewing machine at Christmas time, so now I am on a mission to learn how to use it. Thursday night my friend Leslie will be teaching me to make a pillow or two.

More to come...stay tuned.

No comments: