Friday, March 13, 2009


So yes, I've been rather negligent in my blogging lately. I honestly can't believe it's mid-march. February was a tough month, I was seriously struggling to get through school work and my obligations with the play and work and other obligation type things.

Today was my last day of classes. I have two exams next week and then...the big show. Graduation! It hasn't really set in yet...but I'm definitely starting to get excited.

Also exciting is the return of the physicist - less than a week away! We had a wonderful Valentine's Day adventure in San Francisco, which deserves its own entry, and will be headed off for a cross country tour on the 26th. Hooray! I've always wanted to experience driving across the country, and now I will have the awesome opportunity to do so.

One more performance of Issac tomorrow, lots of work and a couple exams. Then it's time for some fun!

1 comment:

A Changed Woman said...

"oh, you've got a blog, have you?" (spoken in high, squeaky voice)..."done a lot of, a lot of posting lately, have you now." (tone dies down).

negligent is not the word, my friend. let's see something new. how about news of your sbux. i shall reciprocate with some nugget about mine. it will be like - you show me yours, i show you....ya know. ;)