Thursday, October 30, 2008

Weekend is coming!

The weather was surprisingly warm today! It was also nice and sunny with a lovely blue sky which never fails to help me feel more productive.

I am attempting to make some spaghetti squash for dinner tonight - I am thinking I will cook some onions and garlic to add in with a little spaghetti sauce. Of course this all hinges on the squash turning out well, so here's hoping!

My cat Nash seems to be having some issues with hairballs lately, which has meant frequently coming home to discover presents of furry cat vomit. I got him some hairball remedies today, including this great paste that vaguely smells like soy sauce. I was a bit concerned that it would be hard to get him to eat it, but sure enough he was licking that stuff right off of my fingers and wanting more. I gave some to Noodle too, in hopes that I can prevent him from having the same problems.

Blue Jackets play in Colorado tonight...I've got my fingers crossed. Sadly, it really can't get much worse for my beloved hockey boys. Here's hoping maybe it can get better!

No comments: